VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I love this Italian-American Bakery... No Comparison!

Irvington, NYIrvington, NY

To the best of my knowledge and experience; the only other bakeries I could fairly compare Red Barn is to the Zurich's bakeries near the Bahnhofstrasse where I used to live in Switzerland. 

While very different types of bakeries, the quality of their crafts are compatible and world class.

Hand CraftedHand Crafted

Scrumptious!Scrumptious!

One of a KindOne of a Kind

Confident, Professional, and Friendly Service...Confident, Professional, and Friendly Service...

And the ambiance?  Inspiring!

The Kitchen is not only beautifully organized for efficiency; it is spotless clean.

My kind of humans.

Irvington, NY, USA
3 comments
Level 9

Re: I love this Brazilian Bakery... No Comparison!

Looks delicious thank you @VBenedict

Former Google Contributor

Hi @VBenedict,

Woww thanks for sharing with us. Everything looks really amazing and delicious, the only thing is I cannot actually see anything typical from Brazil there hehe. If you visit a real Brazilian bakery you will notice that food, environment, etc are totally different.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@FelipePK  I had the opportunity yesterday to finally meet the Chief Baker/Owner who is actually Italian-American. 

I got confused because the young woman in one of the photos is actually Brazilian.  

This is a very busy bakery and a good deal of their business is custom made orders.

So yes, in fact the owner is not Brazilian but Italian-American.

Thanks for pointing out the dissimilarities.