SyedaEma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I love it

Sunday Morning........It was a beautiful day....It was a beautiful day....

Chapai Nawabganj, Bangladesh
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: I love it

Hi @SyedaEma this is looks like is not a photo you took by yourself; in Local Guides Connect we care a lot about copyright, so if you post a photo that is not yours you should add attribution.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

View solution in original post

Level 5

Just says ... wow !!!

Level 10
Solution

Hi @SyedaEma this is looks like is not a photo you took by yourself; in Local Guides Connect we care a lot about copyright, so if you post a photo that is not yours you should add attribution.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Level 8

Oh my God! It's just wow!  How did you captured it? Unbelievable! Thanks @SyedaEma for sharing.

Level 10

Level 7

nice pic @SyedaEma thanks

Level 7

Thanks for your advice....But i didn't know about the attributes. I just want to upload its location...Anyway i changed it and uploaded mine..