sayemon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I love exploring the new places with Google Maps

Hello, I'm from Bangladesh. I love exploring the new places with Google Maps. I'm 100% addicted to Google Map and it's my daily usages application. I add new places with clear review . There are lots of places around me without proper information.
So I always search there to finding this information with visiting different places. This is one of my favorite hobby .
I visited many places in here n there and take wonderful photo and upload in Google Maps. It's very interesting task for me. This not only taking photoshoot it also learn others people how to contribute and share Google Maps direction. Day by day this community is spread whole world. I'm always encourage people to connect with us.
It's very useful to finding places in Bangladesh of new visitors. And my dreams is attend to Google summit to learn more and more about the largest world Google Maps .
I wanna meet the creators of Google Maps and others best local guide. It will help me to learn know more and exchange our experience.🙂🙂

Dhaka, Bangladesh