Safdarrai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: I lost my master badge, reviews and points

Thank you sir @GeorgesHR, I am happy now  because I really want to continue my work in positive way. I will appreciate that and wait for your email for private conversations.

Regards:

Safdar Rai 

Level 9

It is a special bundle of thanks for my dearest moderators sir @GeorgesHR, sir @ErmesT  sir@StephenAbraham I really Salute you for helping me to solve my issue in positive and quick way. And also special thanks for your positive feedback about my contribution page. I really appreciate that. 

Level 8

Dear sir, 

You will view it after sometimes, that is not a problem. It is just a few technical difficulties. 

Level 8

Re: How do I search on Connect?

Not good at this. Can anyone tell me why Google Maps is Giving then taking my Master Badges over and over again?? Is there something wrong with them or the app???

Former Google Contributor

Re: How do I search on Connect?

Hi @Genos7guide,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

When did you first notice the change? Do you experience this both on desktop and mobile? Have you updated the latest version of the app? If you could explain in detail and perhaps provide some screenshots? Thanks!

In the meanwhile, I will merge your post into this thread, as this might be helpful. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Can you just update whether your problem was solved?

If so, what was the issue?
Just for learning, thanks

Level 9

Hi sir  @ErmesT  and @StephenAbraham  please help me regarding of losing points and my master badge again I have given below my profile link.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ssqrsCRTu6iBz1yq6

Former Google Contributor

HI @Safdarrai,

Would you please elaborate in order for us to assist you better with your inquiry? When did you first notice losing points? Are the points missing on both desktop and mobile phone? Have you updated the latest version of the app? We would also appreciate if you could provide us with some screenshots. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @KlaudiyaG  yes it is both sides desktop and even on mobile. I noticed this issue last week but I was thinking that it is temporary and it can can fix itself. But now it is taking time and I decided to ask help because I am the one who is facing this issue.

Screenshot_20210211-154411_Chrome.jpg

 you can see here is level 9 

Screenshot_20210211-154325_Maps.jpg

 if you see here it is level 8

Level 9

Hi @TravellerG ,  @KlaudiyaG it is not yet solved still waiting for it be solved thank you for your concern.