Safdarrai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: I lost my master badge, reviews and points

@Safdarrai Ok, now it is clearer, it's not really your badge issue, the badges are functioning correctly. Your total reviews as you said previously was over 114, but something happened recently and now it's only over 40. Because of that, your Master reviewer badge is now Expert only and your points also went down. And you want to understand what happened to the reviews that were missing which could be almost 80 reviews missing. Correct?

Need you to confirm a few more details.

1) Check at least a few of the places you had reviewed previously. Are the reviews there missing now? What do you see? Only ratings? Or nothing at all?

* I know I have scrolled down your list of reviews to the very bottom and I did count over old 40 reviews still there.

2) Give your experience based on your memory of what happened, triggered, or what you had done in Maps to trigger this effect. (i remember you saying you re-rated many places as suggested in your contributions but left review blank, please write that down here so we know what happened.

Level 9

Hi sir @StephenAbraham I have confirmed that those reviews I have wrote them for different places also not there. I have checked them again and again. Now my raising point is that I just want to know exactly what happened to those all reviews which were just disappeard from my page and from the places too. I  also need to know that it is done by Google side, or removed by any hikers or may be removed by myside from my phone because I have few people or you can say few friends with me who use my phone sometime for work purposes and can one of my friend who doesn't want I must do something good in my life. I shouldn't say that personally feelings but now condition is like this I have to say explain you nicely.

But from my side I never have done anything wrong to my page because to reach those reviews it really needs time, effort and hard work. And after that hard work giving reviews place to place I can't go again and I can't do such a foolishness where I have to explain really.

Connect Moderator

You did not did anything wrong @Safdarrai

What you explained to @StephenAbraham now is clear.

Last week we had an issue with Google Maps App reported here: Issue with review in Google Maps App

For what I can see, due to the request of the app to rate business that already had a review, you overwrote your original reviews.

Tagging @GeorgesHR for a check

Thank you

Level 9

Hi Thank you @ErmesT@ for little understanding about my issue I have read your post already. Now I just need your little more support please that if I have to write again those reviews or must wait for Google team? 

Connect Moderator

I have already tagged @GeorgesHR for a feedback, @Safdarrai

Of course you can write your review again, but I think Georges can give you a better indication

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Safdarrai,

Thanks for reaching out. Like @ErmesT mentioned any issues we had concerning reviews, are now resolved.

Reviews that do not adhere to Maps User Contributed Content Policy will be made private and are only visible to you - view counts for these photos do not count towards the view counts reflected on your Master Reviewer badge. 

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Hi sir @GeorgesHR thank you for your concern I have seen that reviews issue have been resolved. But my issue is still there.

Because  my reviews are genuine and with my real experience I don't review any place which I never visited. I know my time of giving review is little different because when I am visiting places I can't review same time,  I only reviews them when I have time. And what I know there is no any review which in unnecessary in my contribution page. I just need to know if I want to move on with my contribution what must I do because my more than 70 reviews are disappeared only ratings are there. And one more thing please I must continue with same situation or review them again one by one.

Thank you @Safdarrai,

Please allow us time to investigate and we will get back to you.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Thank you sir @GeorgesHR it will be much appreciated and please take your time to investigate. Thank you again sir.

Solution

Hello @Safdarrai,

Thank you for your patience.

I will contact you over an email with more information in regards to your account. We would like to avoid discussing private account information here on Connect.

I will mark this topic as resolved.