Safdarrai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I lost my master badge, reviews and points

Hi good morning sir @StephenAbraham and sir @ErmesT please help me with my points, reviews and my master badge which I have lost just previous day.  Early in the morning when I just opened my Google Maps profile to see my points and answer the questions I realized that there was little different in my previous contribution page and current page my master badge was changed in to Expert badge, my points were lost and all words of reviews were disappeard from my contribution page which were originally written by me from place to place when I was visiting them.

My issue is that I can't review all of those places again because my all reviews were different from each other. I just fix my ratings.

I don't know exactly what is happening with these reviews, points and my master badge. 

My profile link is here.

https://goo.gl/maps/uZgnjZCeqPs.

Please assist with this issue.

Regards:

Safdar Rai.

South Africa
33 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I lost my master badge, reviews and points

Hello @Safdarrai,

Thank you for your patience.

I will contact you over an email with more information in regards to your account. We would like to avoid discussing private account information here on Connect.

I will mark this topic as resolved.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Level 10

@Safdarrai Thanks for updating your post with more details. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Safdarrai

I'm sorry about that.

Do you have the same experience both on desktop and mobile?

As there is other people reporting similar issues, I would like to think that there is a glitch somewhere.

In any case, we should wait until Monday for a feedback. You need a Google Moderator for a deep check.

Level 9

Hi sir @ErmesT  thank you  for your feedback,  for now I am only using mobile phone not desktop yet. And this issue is only showing me on my phone.

Level 9

Hi sir @StephenAbraham thank you for your suggestion, I  did share my whole details.

Level 9

Hi Good day to sir  

@ErmesT

@StephenAbraham.

@KlaudiyaG

@NadyaPN

@please assist me with my issue which is mentioned above with profile link please 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/I-lost-my-master-badge-reviews-and-points/m...

Level 9

Hi sir @BorrisS please assist me with my contribution page.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/I-lost-my-master-badge-reviews-and-points/m...

Regards:

Safdar Rai 

Level 9

Hi Sir @ErmesT please help me with my reviews I didn't get any feedback yet from anyone   I don't know how long I have to wait more to fix my issue .  Please  sir humbley request to you Just suggest me where else I can get help because I was thinking Connect forum is best for me to quick help.

Level 10

@Safdarrai I think you need to give more details on what issue you think you may be facing. I had a look at your profile and breakdown, everything seems to be quite in order. 

1) When I looked at your breakdown of numbers of each contribution (from your shared public profile), the total points I manually calculated is almost exactly what I see in your profile. (I made some assumptions on longer reviews for bonus points)

2) I looked at all your badges, and the numbers which made up the badges seem to tally and agree with your breakdown of numbers of each contribution (from your shared public profile)

Which badges did you have Master and now you are expert? I can see at the moment you are Master Fact Finder; Expert for Photographer, Trailblazer, Reviewer; and Novice Director.

I will strongly urge you to write in the clearest detail with the most complete information when you need help.

And try not to post replies of this discussion here (link below) to another different non related post. Do remove it, thanks. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Meet-a-Connect-Moderator-Stephen/m-p/120351...

Level 9

Hi Sir @StephenAbraham thank you for your feedback back let me explain go in more detail. Since I am active member of Google Maps I everyday check my contribution page morning time. This time last week when I was checking my contribution page I saw there were something missing or look like something added to the page. 

I was thinking that Google added extra page to maps for ratings and I started ratings separately. 

After finishing giving rate a of those places I visited I refreshed my page.

When I checked again and went to reviews there were more than 114 reviews which I wrote them with a good way were removed from my page and also from places. Now only left 40 reviews  are left and before I wrote them more than 100.

Because of that issue my points were more than 11400 now they are less than 10400 something.

Because of that same issue I have master reviewer badge which is now expert reviewer. I am sending you my proof of master reviewer badge picture.

Please check this before and check what is nowPlease check this before and check what is now