Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I just graduated from Local Guides 7 to Local Guides 8

Hello fellow Local Guides. It's right on time and just before #LGSummit17 that I achieved Local Guides Level 8. I am so happy and I congratulate fellow Local Guides who achieved many achievements and continue their journey on Google Local Guides enthusiastically.

My next target, yes... Level 9, Level 10 & beyond. I wish success to all Local Guides Family in their journey. 👍 😎 Local Guides Level 8Local Guides Level 8

Cheers 

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: I just graduated from Local Guides 7 to Local Guides 8

But why @Badruddeen 😂. Okay we have heard. This is a great achievement and congratulations on your successful graduation!!! Hope you won't graduate away from the Local Guides programme as well 😂😂

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

But why @Badruddeen 😂. Okay we have heard. This is a great achievement and congratulations on your successful graduation!!! Hope you won't graduate away from the Local Guides programme as well 😂😂

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR Thank you. Of course we continue our journey on Google Maps and Local Guides as we can't live without it. I am sure more excitements are on our way through out our journey. To put it short I say "Life without Google Maps, Local Guides & Connect is incomplete". 😀 it's a daily necessity. 👍

Cheers mate 

Level 10

Congrats @Badruddeen. Keep good and effective contributing

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

Thank you Amiran @Amiran 

Amazingly you are on level 10. Congratulations 👏👏👏 

Cheers 

Level 10

Level 10

Congratulations graduate @Badruddeen.hopefully soon you will get your level 9 degree and PhD on level 10.

Thanks. May you achieve many more.

Level 10

Hi @Badruddeen,

Hearty congratulations... 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Your success at every level is an opportunity to enhance our knowledge and your patience... 😂

Keep it up...

🎖🎖🎖

Level 9

Well done and welcome. The next level 9 is going to be difficult to reach. So go go😊

Best regards

Jan