ERFAN_ALSENOSY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

😊I have now 360° CAM🤗

Hello all my friends all over the world ,now i have 360°cam yes i got it, how can i use it to help people on google map? 

@localguidesegypt #localguidesegypt
@letsguide #letsguide
@connectlive #connectlive
***proud to be a local guide***

Have a lovely day, wherever you are!
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 😊I have now 360° CAM🤗

Hi @ERFAN_ALSENOSY assuming it is one of the supported cameras you can contribute as a Local Guide by uploading 360 images via the Street View App. Don't upload 360's via the normal Maps app or they come out flat. As you are a Local Guide of Level 6 and higher if your camera is supported you can also contribute blue lines to roads, bike tracks and walking paths that don't already have it.

You can find out more about how to do it in this support article.

You can also also join the Street View trusted photographer program if that interests you as a business opportunity.

Regards Paul

Google Moderator

Hello @ERFAN_ALSENOSY,

Congratulation on your new camera, I hope you will have a lot of fun with it. 

You can follow all of the information about the 360 camera provided by @PaulPavlinovich and I am moving your post to the Street View Discussion where I think it will fit best and get the right attention. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @AngieYC the LG @ERFAN_ALSENOSY isn't in SVtp so will not be able to see this post anymore as Street View Discussion is a closed board.

Google Moderator

Hello @PaulPavlinovich,

Thank you for the heads up, I will be moving it back to the how-tos topic label. @ERFAN_ALSENOSY sorry for the inconvenience. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@ERFAN_ALSENOSY, hope all's well. In case your new camera has video mode, Paul P has a great tutorial out on YouTube https://youtu.be/oiEOleTNeA8 Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich@Osaka78forTRUMP@AngieYC thank you for your great information.

@localguidesegypt #localguidesegypt
@letsguide #letsguide
@connectlive #connectlive
***proud to be a local guide***

Have a lovely day, wherever you are!
Level 10

You're welcome @ERFAN_ALSENOSY. Looking forward to seeing some of your 360 photos 📸👍😃