Tito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: I woul like to become google trusted photographer

@Tito Very easy steps. Download the Google street view app. Post up to 50photos. You can share your photos to the Google maps through the street view app. Once your photos have been approved and you have 50photos you would get a badge. Just download the street view app. You would get informations on the app too.

@Tito wrote:

I just started with photospheres, how i can upload photosphere to google maps?

https://www.google.hr/maps/contrib/104524111022384695688/photos/@42.6612094,18.0059403,10z/data=!3m1...

Level 7

Thank you for your answer. Where I can download that application you mentioned?

Level 10
Connect Moderator

Hi @Tito

The latest requirements for becoming a Street View | Trusted photographer are as follows:

• Publish 50 Google Maps approved 360 photos cumulatively

• 360 photos must be at least 14MP resolution, but images must be clear and without motion blur

Once you have fulfilled the above criteria, you will receive an invitation in the Street View app to join the Street View | Trusted and Local Guides programs.

Hope this helps you!

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

All is so complicated at Google, I was Google Trusted Photographer year ago, and now I am not. Please clarify which application I have to download. I am not on IOS or Mac user.

Level 10

Level 7

Lucio! I am not Google trusted, I do not have Badge

Level 10

I remember you received the badge inside the app, several months ago! To access the connect board you will have to wait Monday,  is a manual process!

Level 7

@NareshDarjiHow I can know how many Approved photos I have already?

Level 6

@HelloSamsonR The URL you pulled up says "requested URL was not found on this server." I am assuming since this was just a Google Play URL that it should be working for viewing?

@SamsonR wrote:

@Tito You can download it on the Google play store. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detailsid=com.google.android.street