TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Rewards

Found any workaround? I tried inserting the code from the email on the redeem box, but no luck. Tbh I first got the 6 months offer and snooze the email until a few days before it expires, but I just got the 12 months (100Gb and up to 5 members) and can't seem to redeem it

Level 6

Re: Bug in Google One Perk

How to do the verification? I remember the verification happened already when I added a payment method. Now I have balance in Play account as well.

@Shrut19

Level 8

Re: Unable to redeem the perk code of googleone

Same problem here. code is invalid. 

Level 5

Discrepancy between in 'Perks' mail vs actual

Hi,

I received a mail from google local guides group that I'm eligible for a 12 month google one perk for my contributions. But when I actually went ahead to redeem it it showed that the duration is only 6 months. Has any one else faced similar discrepancy and any resolutions around this? 

Attaching screenshots of the mail and redemption page.

Thanks,

The mail from GoogleThe mail from GoogleActual Redemption PageActual Redemption Page 

Level 7

I got another reward from #Googlelocalguide 100GB free Google drive, Thank you so much 🤗 #Google ❤️

Screenshot_20181213-121444.png

Regards,
Arvind Kumar
Former Google Contributor

Re: Discrepancy between in 'Perks' mail vs actual

Hi @apurvmehra

I would like to inform you that I've moved your post to How to Redeem Google One Offer where you can find more information about the perk. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: I got another reward from #Googlelocalguide 100GB free Google drive, Thank you so much 🤗 #Googl

Hi @Arvind_Kumar

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to How to Redeem Google One Offer where you can find more information about the perk. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

RE: How to Redeem Google One Offer

I was offered 12 months of google one trial, but the redeem link says I was offered 6 months of google one trial. How can I fix this problem?123123.png

Level 8

Can't redeem google one perk

I got an email to redeem one year free subscription of Google one as a local guide. But when I try to redeem the offer it says the below even though this is my personal google account.Can't redeem.JPG

Message : This account is not eligible to sign up for Google One. Check that you're using your personal Google Account.

Level 7

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

Hi everyone, 

I have received the 100GB Storage but i am unable to redeem it. Its reflecting error "you may have input the wrong code or the code may be invalid.

Please anyone guide me how to redeem it?? 

Regards,
Arvind Kumar