DrShaunak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I got a prestigious award from Ebela Team

It was my pleasure to attend the "Ami Amar Moto Sonman 2017" award ceremony last night. Here in Kolkata, West Bengal ebela team & ABP group has nominated 10 people for the award (including two doctors, one was me) for those who work in different field and made success. They asked people to vote earlier and also afterwards five judges made their opinions too. Finally they selected 3 people for the award and fortunately I was one of them. 

I am overwhelmed to present on the stage along with 9 others. I would love to share some pictures of the ceremony and there is a short 360 degree video as well. The auditorium was huge. There were thousands of people present in two tier auditorium. You can see there is a guy in dark glasses just beside me in the video. The guy is blind since birth but his brave fight made him top of all. Despite his blindness he completed his masters in history subject and established two schools. Our medical team constantly helping and supporting people like him who needs accessibility features. Thank you Google, you made a great job in accessibility feature and I hope some day Google will be able to reach to all people. 

The judges specially congratulated me for my work (as per them they are outstanding) in health sector and also thanked me for updating emergency doctors, hospital information in Google maps. Many of them use Google maps in daily basis. 

To know this news better, I have tagged you in this post @TraciC @Corrie 

Today two leading newspapers in Bengal have published this whole news as well. 

17352087_10158365194175333_665087397026280874_n.jpg17342804_10158364618205333_7910868405570615589_n.jpg17353121_10158364620015333_2737154690440500747_n.jpgThe award I gotThe award I got

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Kala Mandir, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
17 comments
Googler

Re: I got a prestigious award from Ebela Team

Congratulations, @DrShaunak!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Thank you @TraciC :

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

Connect Moderator

@DrShaunakdada we r proud of u!

Level 9

Congratulations @DrShaunak

Level 8

Congratulations!! @DrShaunakD 

Level 10

Congratulations @DrShaunak Very impressive.

Cheers

Level 8

@DrShaunak Congratulations brother. 

Level 8

Congratulations @DrShaunak that award looks nice

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides