Rohlik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

I found spam user - can you do something?

Hello everyone,

I found this (link was removed) user, which create spam content in Google maps. I looked to her profile and it is contains 99% images that are spam - (Not a photo of the place, Privacy concern, poor quality, ...). One example for all - This is POI for McDonald's and look at her contributing (link was removed). All images it should not be there (not a photo of the place).

Can you do something? @BruceDM? Because I don't have time to report images one by one.

7 comments
Level 10

Re: I found spam user - can you do something?

Hi @Rohlik

One of the Google Team Member or Connect Moderator will Contact you. Please remove that user information from your post.

Please refer How Do I Report Content on Google Maps? post for more information.

@TraciC @ErmesT @YK1001 need you help please!

thank you

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

If you've found a Local Guide contributing content or behaving in a way that you think violates Google Maps' policies and/or Local Guides program rules, let team know here in Connect (but don't share that person's information publicly) by tagging a Google Moderator 

@Rohlik

Level 10

I removed the link, thank you for your advice.

EDIT: Why is your answer marked as solution? This topic is not solved... @OlegKostyukevich

Level 10

Can anyone start to deal with it? I also don´t know why is my topic mark as "solved" and why is my topic ignored. I believe that we all want relevant content on Google maps, ain't we?

Can you help me with this @GeorgesHR?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Rohlik

Sorry for reaching you so late, I think your post was missed in the huge amount of post of the last week.

Let me tag @Atsukot for you, as it seems your tags didn't worked.

I have also removed the solution

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much! @ErmesT

Hello @Rohlik,  thank you for reaching us! I just sent you a private message, so please check your inbox. 

Level 10

The problem was solved. Her photos was removed from the Google Maps.

Thank all for help 😉