FuvadShah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: New Video badge in google maps

I have the same problem as you. I've added more than 20 videos and the badget is still grey :S

Level 8

Hi @Kasd,

When you say no badge, do you mean your Badge is not unlocked, or you do not see the Badge in your Contributions page?

Level 8

Hi @franmf,

Please be noted that, for the Junior Directors Badge, we need to add Videos to 3 places.  It only count number of places, not total number of videos.

Level 7

I know. I have videis if 7 places. 

Received the badge now, it took one and a half week before Google realised this.... extremely long delays for this badge 

Level 8

yeah I know, In fact I've added about 20 videos of 10 places or more. Still locked.

Thanks!

Level 6

Re: I found new badges on Google Maps

Hi, how can I unlock the director badge? I have already uploaded few videos but still the badge is locked. 

Level 6

I have uploaded 3 videos but the Director Badge shows no progress. I about a month now. Do we have to unlock all the previous badges first to unlock the last one (director badge)? Please suggest something. How to unlock this badge?

Level 9

Hi @Dibyam 

Did the badge end up showing for you? It seems to take a while for videos to count up.. mine took about 1 week! 

Cheers

Bronson

Bronson Dredge

Proud New Zealander | My Contributions | Love going outside, exploring, chasing waterfalls 
& finding Missing Places.

Level 6

I also have the same problem, i added a few videos and the badge still grey !!!

Level 9

Hi @Pinky_Roses 

They will show up after a week or two 😀 mine took a while but are flowing in now!

Bronson Dredge

Proud New Zealander | My Contributions | Love going outside, exploring, chasing waterfalls 
& finding Missing Places.