jing_12's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: I felt so sorry, didn't understand the rule well, so Not Chosen to attend the summit

On June 15 2018 Miss Jing zhao

( A 7 star Google Local Guide dedicates to contribute herself on Map Research)

While  passing by this Building. Jing zhao was Amazed by the structure of this beautiful mansion. Jing zhao searched the detail address on Google then got to know the building was named Trump Plaza 

Then Jing Zhao made a report to Google Map . Add in the missing place.

On June 17 2018. The missing place was still under reviewed.

So Jing Zhao made decision to went to Trump Plaza to  Confirm about all details 

and then report to Google again

Level 7

Re: I felt so sorry, didn't understand the rule well, so Not Chosen to attend the summit

998A7D21-F9EC-4A7F-BD97-292753E7BCA6.jpeg

A spoiled dog laughing towards meA spoiled dog laughing towards me

Level 7

In the Union Square Park in Manhattan 

I saw this interesting scene.

A spoiled “baby” so enjoy the love from the owner

and laugh at the passenger ( me )

Level 7

I am busy as bee 🐝

Preparing travel to Washington-DC

Going to see my be-loved all

Sharing the happy tour tomorrow 

Level 9

Just keep up the great work and I'm sure you will get invited next year.  I also didn't communicate here on local guides connect but now I am doing it more.

I didn't submit this year myself but plan to next year.

It's good to think highly of yourself, that's how we grow to become who we see ourself as and a better you 😉

Level 7

Hi long time no seeing come back