jing_12's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: I felt so sorry, didn't understand the rule well, so Not Chosen to attend the summit

0CB79829-CBAD-4DC3-A197-146D2A69CB28.jpeg

Level 7

Re: I felt so sorry, didn't understand the rule well, so Not Chosen to attend the summit

A3F48204-92D4-4582-80D2-5A7205964EDC.jpeg

Level 8

Hi @jing_12

When you post a photo you can tell a little bit about the photo so that other LG's could benefit and understand more.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Hi @jing_12 I know you've had quite a few replies here. Not being selected isn't certain yet until June 20th. It is true that the 151 invitations have gone out and those people are in the process or registering, getting visas and making travel arrangements. Some of them will have changed circumstances and won't be able to go. Some of them will not be able to get visas. I obviously can't speak for the Googlers but in past years the second round have gone out to both people who don't need a vista (people who can use ESTA for entry and Americans). So don't lose hope just yet. I also want to stay that not being selected is no reflection on your qualities as a Local Guide. There are 50+ million Local Guides so not being one of 150 or so doesn't mean very much.

As it happens as an attendee, if everything works out I'm intending to travel to NYC before Connect Live. We'll see what happens but I'll try and get in touch after arrangements are made and I know if going there first is within my budget or not.

Regards Paul

Level 7

Got it! 

🙏

Level 7

The first picture was taking on 

667 Madison Ave #24, New York, NY 10065

it is an old mansion while coming inside I saw this statue there

it looks pretty historic and meaningful 

after taking the photos I talk with the front desk staff . They told me about story of this Building 

Level 7

Add in a missing place trump plaza on June 15 2018 but Google Map was still reviewAdd in a missing place trump plaza on June 15 2018 but Google Map was still review

Level 7

Searching from internetSearching from internet

Level 7

A missing place was under reviewed for 2 days .A missing place was under reviewed for 2 days .

Level 7

The photo of trump plaza Jing Zhao taken on June 15 2018The photo of trump plaza Jing Zhao taken on June 15 2018