jing_12's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: I felt so sorry, didn't understand the rule well, so Not Chosen to attend the summit

If there are any possibility that a chosen-guide could not attend this year’ GLOBAL GOOGLE GUIDE SUMMIT 

Then  put me on the Top substitute candidate?

Maybe I am little selfish to think in that way. 

Buy how much sincerely Do I want to Join this ACTIVITY!

Level 7

Re: I felt so sorry, didn't understand the rule well, so Not Chosen to attend the summit

right now I am looking forward to any  vacancy of 151 Chosen Guideright now I am looking forward to any vacancy of 151 Chosen Guide

Level 9

Hello @jing_12

Don't be sad  even I am not selected for the event though I reached level 9,trusted street view photographer,trusted verifier , being a active local guide since 2016 and active on connect.

In any future if I visit new York I will inform you to be my local guide.

Level 10

You're most welcome and I'm glad that you feel a lot better afterwards 🙂

Level 10

Nice pix

Level 9

Hi @jing_12

Don't feel Sorry

Keep up good work

You might be selected next year

Good things happen to those who work hard and wait...

All the best 

Cheers

Level 7

As per experience from previous events in 2016 and 2017, if someone is unable to attend for any particular reason, Google will do their best to notify another Local Guide and make arrangements for his or her attendance. 

I am still waiting.  hopefully someone could Not  attend the conference . So God will reward me a good opportunity to meet more friends. I pray for that.

Don’t laugh at me to be silly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😳

Level 7

today will be  a day that working as a Local Tour Guide. 

I am traveling in Manhattan New York for whold day 

then will share nice photos with You

Please wait me 

haha

Level 10

hello @jing_12 you can use @ sign for tagging while replying a particular person. 😃

Level 7

thank you

appreciate your help