HanifSurve's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

I cannot upload photos. Please Help me.

In some reviews I can post photos in some Reviews the photos are not getting uploaded.

And sometimes AFTER they are posted and VISIBLE  they seem to vanish as they are not seen in the REVIEWs after one day.

• Please help out

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Level 6

I cannot upload photos. Please Help me.

In some reviews I can post photos in some Reviews the photos are not getting uploaded.

And sometimes AFTER they are posted and VISIBLE  they seem to vanish as they are not seen in the REVIEWs after one day.

• Please help out

Level 10

Re: I cannot upload photos. Please Help me.

Hello @HanifSurve

I Understand that sometimes your photos are not showing on google maps. when you upload the photos  it is approved  or not ?

try to upload photos from google photo or Desktop version from maps. please refer Image Acceptance & Privacy Policies for more information.

Hope it helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

Re: I cannot upload photos. Please Help me.

Hello @HanifSurve. Nothing to worry about that. Please be calm and wait for some days. If the photos are not visible yet then upload it again. I think it will work.

Now one important thing I want to say that please take a good picture of the places so that the photos will be uploaded easily.

I think it will help you