cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

I can't reply to my old post recently!

cant replying...jpg

Hello dear Moderators!

I cant understanding this situation of this thread. Is it closed for not getting comment anymore?

I was in collecting the update information from these businesses that is why I took times for reply. 

This is the thread I mentioned - https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Name-changed-of-Polwel-Supermarket-in-Dhaka...

@DeniGu @ErmesT 

Waiting for reply...

Happy Guiding!

Dhaka, Bangladesh
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: I can't reply to my old post recently!

Hi @ShafiulB@ErmesT is correct, however, we won't be moving old posts to the new Connect areas as we moved the most popular and on-topic posts to "new Connect" when we launched in August 2018. We encourage Local Guides to create posts for appropriate topics in the relevant areas with the proper labels. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB

The old Connect is read only now.

Please read:

This-board-is-now-read-only

You can ask @DeniGu to move your post on the new Connect, if you need to keep the conversation alive

Googler
Solution

Hi @ShafiulB@ErmesT is correct, however, we won't be moving old posts to the new Connect areas as we moved the most popular and on-topic posts to "new Connect" when we launched in August 2018. We encourage Local Guides to create posts for appropriate topics in the relevant areas with the proper labels. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Be@ErmesT Oh no! It was old but a few days ago I started this thread for escalate that problem again. ..

Thanks to informing me the recent update of the mapping related old board as well all others boards from old connect. 

@TraciC Thanks for your addition here and give me the right direction again. 

I was upset with this problem coz it was about an ongoing thread for some popular business in Dhaka and perhaps @DeniGu is already on the final escalation for these problems.

Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

You can edit your title and follow in this thread @ShafiulB

Old connect is all closed for comments, because all the new members will not see your post in there

Connect Moderator

@ErmesTOk! Thanks for your suggestion again.

I will make another post for that problem here on this board.  

Keep helping...

Happy Guiding!

Google Moderator

Hi @ShafiulB,

I'd really appreciate it if you could start a new post with all the details we discussed. We'll need them so that our responsible team can proceed with resolving this issue. 

Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu Thanks for your reply to me. I  deeply want to solve these issue from maps. Sooner i will make a new post with these problems. 

Happy Guiding! 

Level 4

Where can i find the new area? I a looking for the files to reply to this post

Connect Moderator

You are on the new connect, @pelpinda_nl 

You can just start a new post, mentioning that you are referring to the old one.

We will be happy to respond about every issue you have with My-maps