Onuncukoy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

I am not still a Trusted Photographer. :)

Hello,
I upload about 2000 360 photos.
They viewed more than 2 billion.
I am 7 level local guide. 😞
But, I couldn't become a trusted photographer.
What must I do? Do I need to fill a form?
Or etc. something like that.
"available for hire" button is not active to check

I need help. Who can offer me an advice?

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: I am not still a Trusted Photographer. :)

Hi @Onuncukoy were they all uploaded via the Street View App? Are there more than 50 approved?

That count of images is all approved photos not just photosphere. Sadly the only way to count the number of approved photosphere you've got is to open each one in the Street View app and check if it is approved. The approval of images is inconsistent from place to place. I've put in a couple of examples below.

Maps ApprovedMaps ApprovedMaps RejectedMaps Rejected

What is approved and what is not is a little like what is applied and what is not applied. Sometimes there isn't an obvious reason why something might be rejected. In this particular case my approved one shows the interior of a dummy cable car within the SF Railway Museum. The other shot (which IMHO is the better one) shows the entire museum yet it is rejected. Life is like that sometimes. As far as I know both follow the guidelines. It's possible the rejected one is because its too high off the ground but it was the only way I could get the whole place due to the clutter of internal shelving.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Onuncukoy were they all uploaded via the Street View App? Are there more than 50 approved?

That count of images is all approved photos not just photosphere. Sadly the only way to count the number of approved photosphere you've got is to open each one in the Street View app and check if it is approved. The approval of images is inconsistent from place to place. I've put in a couple of examples below.

Maps ApprovedMaps ApprovedMaps RejectedMaps Rejected

What is approved and what is not is a little like what is applied and what is not applied. Sometimes there isn't an obvious reason why something might be rejected. In this particular case my approved one shows the interior of a dummy cable car within the SF Railway Museum. The other shot (which IMHO is the better one) shows the entire museum yet it is rejected. Life is like that sometimes. As far as I know both follow the guidelines. It's possible the rejected one is because its too high off the ground but it was the only way I could get the whole place due to the clutter of internal shelving.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Thank you for your advice. 🙂