8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: I am new here

Level 9

Hello @arafat

It's your first post in connect so before proceed let's go through few important topics on connect.

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. 

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Here some tips to help you with your self-introduction:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Many thanks and have fun with other Local Guides!

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Hi @arafat welcome to Local guide connect

If you are a new to this Forum, Please introduce yourself in this thread - Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Before make any new post, read this board topics to know about the forum usage  - Using this Forum

Visit Share your Photos & Discoveries  board to know how to share photos or story - Share your Photos & Discoveries

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@arafat  welcome

there a lot of Bangladeshi People available . most welcome to join with us  Bangladesh Local Guides  

Facebook Page   Facebook Group G+   all are bangladesh local guides community link . you any question feel free shear there   .

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Great to have you here! What do you mean exactly with "Golden town"? Can you please add more details and the location to your post?

As a first step, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides before posting? 

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Don't forget to introduce yourself to your fellow Local Guides, too, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides!

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@arafat  welcome

there a lot of Bangladeshi People available . most welcome to join with us  Bangladesh Local Guides  

Facebook Page   Facebook Group G+   all are bangladesh local guides community link . you any question feel free shear there   .

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Great to have you here! What do you mean exactly with "Golden town"? Can you please add more details and the location to your post?

As a first step, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides before posting? 

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Don't forget to introduce yourself to your fellow Local Guides, too, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides!

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9
Solution

Hy bro..... welcome here

Level 5

Thank you 

Level 2

9834382890  if u have any prblm plz call me 

Level 6

@arafatwelcome to local guide family , you do many things before that you need to go through

1. Local Guide Helps (Points, levels, and badging)

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6225851?hl=en

1. About Local Guides

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/About-Local-Guides/bd-p/becomelocalguide

1. Using the Forums

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Using-the-Forums/bd-p/Community

1. Add a missing place to the map

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6320846?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

1. Meet Up

you can check the meet up schedule or make a meet up, here :

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup