SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: I am in - Local Guides Summit 2017

@prasunkumarb I don't think so. Because, Every applicants sent their applicattion with loads of information and an introduction video of themselves. Summit organizers went through all the application before sending them invitation mail, I believe. ☺️

Level 10

Thank you and congratulations @SanyaOdare.

Spanish: Muchas felicidades.

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 10

I totally agree with you @AbdullahAlAmin. Also @prasunkumarb, here is the 

Selection criteria?

Applications will be open only to Local Guides Level 5 during the application period.

Applicants will be selected based on a number of factors including, but not limited to:

The submission of a complete application with the following requirements:

• Each Local Guide must submit a 1-minute video message, appearing on camera to share reasons for applying
  • Each Local Guide must submit a post on Local Guides Connect with an introductory message and more insights into his or her experience with the program

We’ll also be looking for:

• High quality, well-rounded and consistent contributions to Google Maps in the past 12 months
  • Consistent involvement with the Local Guides community such as being a supported community moderator, Connect moderator, meet-up host and active Connect contributor
  • The ability to understand and speak English

@AbdullahAlAmin wrote:

@prasunkumarb I don't think so. Because, Every applicants sent their applicattion with loads of information and an introduction video of themselves. Summit organizers went through all the application before sending them invitation mail, I believe. ☺️

Level 10

@Tito, I'm a huge fan of your highly impressive and inspiring contributions to Google Maps.

However, being selected for Local Guide Summit goes beyond being a top uploader. Here are some

Selection criteria

Applications will be open only to Local Guides Level 5 during the application period.

Applicants will be selected based on a number of factors including, but not limited to:

The submission of a complete application with the following requirements:

• Each Local Guide must submit a 1-minute video message, appearing on camera to share reasons for applying
  • Each Local Guide must submit a post on Local Guides Connect with an introductory message and more insights into his or her experience with the program

We’ll also be looking for:

• High quality, well-rounded and consistent contributions to Google Maps in the past 12 months
  • Consistent involvement with the Local Guides community such as being a supported community moderator, Connect moderator, meet-up host and active Connect contributor
  • The ability to understand and speak English
Level 7

congratulations sir,wish u all the best for summit,have nice journey,have fun

Level 7

congratulations brother, wish u all the best for summit

Level 7

congrats bro,all the best

Level 7

congratulations brother

Level 7

conrats brother, all the best for summit

Level 10

Congrats once again. With due respect and honour to all I will say that the selection procedure is not fair as well as without proper clarity.