Saurav01's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I am a beginner and I want some help to understand this platform

I am from jaipur. I want to learn new things in this platform. Can anybody help me?

7 comments
Level 2

I am a beginner and I want some help to understand this platform.

I am from Jaipur.  I Want to learn new things on this platform. Can anybody help me?

Level 10

Re: I am a beginner and I want some help to understand this platform

Hi @Saurav01 welcome to Connect!

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Level 10

Re: I am a beginner and I want some help to understand this platform.

Hi @Gautam3 welcome to Connect 2.0!

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk  section: many important questions are answered here.

As an extra tip, i would suggest you to search in Local Guides Connect before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Google Moderator

Hello @LucioV,

Thank you for your suggestions but don't forget to update them. Since we already using the new Connect there are some changes on the topic discussion board.

For more detailed information you can read these articles - What are Connect topics? and Welcome to the new and improved Connect forum!.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Google Moderator

Re: I am a beginner and I want some help to understand this platform.

Hello @Gautam3 and welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post with this one - I am a beginner and I want some help to understand this platform from where I noticed that you have multiple accounts on Connect.

Also I would like to remind that participating in Local Guides with more than one account is against our Program Rules, so you will have to choose one and delete the other ones.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thank you so much for understanding @LucioV