Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I am Sovon Biswas; I am a Local Guide

Hi, my name is Sovon Biswas. I am from Bongaon, a small town in the eastern India. I am passionate about travelling, photography and technologies.

As of now I work as a intern in a local news paper.

I come to know about the Local Guides program with an email...and since then I'm addicted to those emails 🙂

Yes, it gives me a pleasure to share reviews and all the photos I've taken of places and then getting a mail stating that those reviews and photos have reached a million views. Its always exciting to here that people all over the world are seeing those.

Involving with the Local Guides program I made a lot of friends online and even offline. I'm glad to find such like minded friends. It also helped me building my own personality. As people say, if you do good, the good comes back to you.

gd.JPG

gd2.JPG

gd3.JPG

gd4.JPG 

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
4 comments
Level 9

Re: I am Sovon Biswas; I am a Local Guide

Hi @Sovon you got another new friend @IlankovanT now 🙂 through LG and connect I got many new friends and now I have many new friends all over the world.

Level 8

@IlankovanT Yep..!! We are friends..!!!

I think it's a bonus of being a Local guide, you get friends all over the world 🙂 😄

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 10

Hi @Sovon,

Nice photos and you reach a lot of views, good job

Level 8

@PaDeSSo Thank you 🙂