cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I am New

My name is Mikiyas

I am In Canada/Toronto

I love being a Local Guide because it encompasses the reason why I enjoy working in the digital world. and I have a dream connect All humanity 

1. My favorite place to explore: Toronto you can always find a hidden gem and a beautiful park no matter where you are. I love taking walks and exploring the city no matter the summer season.

I am very happy to be in Local Guide community. 

Toronto, ON, Canada
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: I am New

Hi @Mikiyas Welcome to Local Guides Connect Community

Good to know about you and I'm glad to see you like being LG since you are new You can introduce yourself here so that other may get a chance to know about you. I also wanna share you some tips 

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Before you start an discussion Search the community if any related question is already asked. Chances are someone else has had the same issue or suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.
  • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.

For more information please refer "Local Guides Program Rules"

Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides 🙂

Happy sharing and Guiding,

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @Mikiyas Welcome to Local Guides Connect Community

Good to know about you and I'm glad to see you like being LG since you are new You can introduce yourself here so that other may get a chance to know about you. I also wanna share you some tips 

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Before you start an discussion Search the community if any related question is already asked. Chances are someone else has had the same issue or suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.
  • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.

For more information please refer "Local Guides Program Rules"

Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides 🙂

Happy sharing and Guiding,

Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

Hey Thanks so much i will take a look 

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey guyz am jonah from uganda africa but am soo so happy bocz am here