Asaduzzaman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

I am New here

Hi everybody.
I am from Bangladesh.How can I be a  member of any Community?
I wanna add a place on google map.I apply for it ,after 24 hours it's still pending.So what can I Do?

Comilla, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: I am New here

Hi @Asaduzzaman. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

A lot of questions, so let's start to reply:

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Asaduzzaman. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

A lot of questions, so let's start to reply:

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Connect Moderator

@Asaduzzaman 

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community and thanks for your posting on Connect.

You can Join Any community for local help.  But Connect is the best place for get help directly from the experts. Its a worldwide Community for all global local guides. 

Otherwise for more local help you can join Comilla Local Guides Community.

Happy Guiding!!!!

Level 8

Hi @Asaduzzaman, Welcome to local guides connect. We're really happy you're here.

Thanks for your posting. You can join with local guides community in facebook or google plus also you can share your problem with with us in this community. You will get response instantly from here.

Join with us

Comilla Local Guides

Level 6

Hello Brother!

Welcome! After you joined Local Guides you have automatically became a member. Rest about adding a place on google map, it always takes some time to appear on google maps. For more details please read this -

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6320846?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Hope this helped.

Regards

Level 7

Welcome