NaYeM
Bangladesh
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I am New Member Help Me Everyone!

Hello @NaYeM, help is here! 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.

I recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate. Help Desk contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general and how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I am New Member Help Me Everyone!

Hello @NaYeM, help is here! 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.

I recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate. Help Desk contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general and how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.