Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: I HAVE A DREAM

It wasn't always easy @Julien44, nor always funny. From 1994, I lived in the rural areas of China for more than one year, 3 Italians (we were the only foreign people). I have got hepatitis in there. Then I moved to ex Jugoslavia, in areas patrolled by UN, borders patrolled by army, people working for rebuild a "normal life". Then Turkey, Malaysia, US, Argentina, and many other.

But it helped me to learn, and to respect everyone. Landing in Connect was for me like to be back home. I'm enjoying this community everyday

Ermes

Level 10

You are inspired @Julien44.

I have nothing to say .

Just thank you my friend 

Level 10

@Venance 

Being part of this post, is a kind of celebration. That is great.

Thanks for participating and being part of the family.

Jul

Level 10

@ErmesT 

As you say, it is not always easy. Life can be so beautiful and so heartless. We see it with what is happening in the world everyday.

Thanks for sharing a bit of you.

Jul

@ErmesTa écrit :

It wasn't always easy @Julien44, nor always funny. From 1994, I lived in the rural areas of China for more than one year, 3 Italians (we were the only foreign people). I have got hepatitis in there. Then I moved to ex Jugoslavia, in areas patrolled by UN, borders patrolled by army, people working for rebuild a "normal life". Then Turkey, Malaysia, US, Argentina, and many other.

But it helped me to learn, and to respect everyone. Landing in Connect was for me like to be back home. I'm enjoying this community everyday

Ermes

Level 10

Level 9

I have a dream , its now true 

@Julien44 🙂

@

Level 10

Of course @Julien44 we do out best and we are doing fine

We need friends so we'll give our kindness to be their friends

Who was anywhere Around the world are my best friends

Kind regards

Level 9

Yes indeed for me it's almost like a dream comes true for being in such an amazing community.
Thanks for tagging me @Julien44
Do share about yourself more I would like to know 🙂

Level 10

Gerçekten çok güzel bir hayal. Bir gün mutlak gerçek olacağına inancım tamdır. Dünya bir noktadan ibaret neyi paylaşamazlar bilmiyorum. uzaya çıkınca bakarsın ki dünya sadece bir nokta kadar. Bir de içindeki insanları düşünün noktadan bile ne kadar küçük olduğunu. Bu kadar küçük olan bir şey neden kendini çokk büyük görür ve herşeyin hakimi gibi atleder bilemiyorum. Yaradılanı severiz Yaradan dan ötürü..

Level 10