Safdarrai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I Got response from the owner

I  visited Sasol Garage last week while going somewhere to visit my dear friends and family too, from that Sasol we put patrol in the car the person who helped us very amazing because of his service I was very happy so I had to give him a good review on their Google page, after that my visit to that place I got response from the owner which makes me feel  very happy SASOL BRITSSASOL BRITS

South Africa
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: I Got response from the owner

Yes @Safdarrai that is a new feature which was introduced a while ago. I had the same experience last week.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

That's really nice if we getting feedback from the owners . Thanks @JanVanHaver .

Level 9

But truly Google making it more interesting one day what I am thinking this forum will be more famous than Facebook, Instagram and other social apps 

Level 8

@Safdarrai That's a pretty nice feature indeed. I've received couple of responses this month, they seem to be generic though... It would be good if they give you a response addressing your likes and dislikes regarding the business.

Keep enjoying the Local Guides program, we are a huge pack!

Greetings from Dominican Republic!

Héctor

Level 9

Thanks a lot sir @hectorsantillan04. True that it looks me like something awesome and like some one encouraging me 

Level 9

Thank you again sir greeting greetings from South Africa 

Level 8

@Safdarrai Not a problem, remember, after you receiving enough responses here, on Connect, select an answer as a solution, so other users know your thread has been solved!

😉

Level 9

You know my dear new friend on connect @hectorsantillan04 I love Dominica territory I dunno why 

Level 9

Hi everyone there how is everything going there today I got again feedback from the owner Romans Pizza respond my post todayRomans Pizza respond my post today