OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: I Am Addicted to LGs Connect any one can help!!?? 🤤

@SanyaOdare where are you bro !?!?

It's look you are not Addicted anymore after the announcement !?!!

@HelloSamsonR @ErmesT @SalmaanN

Level 10

Lol @OSAMA Maybe he is handing some other business 

Level 8

@KlaudiaB wrote:

Ou ou, when @

@KlaudiaB @OSAMA @ErmesT

🤣🤣🤣

Let's wait and see. 

Cheers

Level 10

I'm always here on LGC @OSAMA - kudo-ing almost every one of your posts and replies. @AnuradhaP's recent post really attest to the fact I'm most times not too far from you.

@OSAMA wrote:

@SanyaOdare where are you bro !?!?

It's look you are not Addicted anymore after the announcement !?!!

@HelloSamsonR @ErmesT @SalmaanN

Level 9

😭😭😭😭 my bro @SanyaOdare

You are inside my 💖 can you help in this thread !!??

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

@ErmesT @AnuradhaP@KarenVChin@HelloSamsonR @Badruddeen@ShafiulB @SanyaOdare @AnuradhaP @TraciC @MahabubMunna

LGs Connect addiction is described as : an impulse control disorder, which does not involve use of an intoxicating drug and is very similar to gambling.  Some LG users may develop an emotional attachment to online friends -"as i developed with you my friends"-  and activities they create on their computer screens "funny Threads". LG users may enjoy aspects of the Connect that allow them to meet, socialize, and exchange ideas through the use of Threads , Posts, Social networking on Connect , or "virtual communities." 

Case  study :

"

Sorry brothers, I think you noticed my absence for 30 mins , yeah my wife took my mobile and turn the PC off , and give the order to buy the grocery list for Today's Iftaar for my father & mother in law

I go as hurry as I can to the mall , buy everything , go the shortest line on the cash come back , then I take my mobile and open the PC ," I feel better now"

Am I Really Really Addicted"

Thanks for the update. Please keep in mind that LGC Cops are watching your moves @OSAMA 😂😂😂

Cheers

Level 9

Don't worry I update them with every move @Badruddeen

🚘🚘🚘

Level 9

@Haruki what do you think !!??

@Badruddeen wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@ErmesT @AnuradhaP@KarenVChin@HelloSamsonR @Badruddeen@ShafiulB @SanyaOdare @AnuradhaP @TraciC @MahabubMunna

LGs Connect addiction is described as : an impulse control disorder, which does not involve use of an intoxicating drug and is very similar to gambling.  Some LG users may develop an emotional attachment to online friends -"as i developed with you my friends"-  and activities they create on their computer screens "funny Threads". LG users may enjoy aspects of the Connect that allow them to meet, socialize, and exchange ideas through the use of Threads , Posts, Social networking on Connect , or "virtual communities." 

Case  study :

"

Sorry brothers, I think you noticed my absence for 30 mins , yeah my wife took my mobile and turn the PC off , and give the order to buy the grocery list for Today's Iftaar for my father & mother in law

I go as hurry as I can to the mall , buy everything , go the shortest line on the cash come back , then I take my mobile and open the PC ," I feel better now"

Am I Really Really Addicted"

Thanks for the update. Please keep in mind that LGC Cops are watching your moves @OSAMA 😂😂😂

Cheers

Level 8

We loves local guides in all the world @LGConnect. 😂😁🙌@OSAMA

Regards from Brazil!

Level 9

We all are in love , sometimes love become addiction 😉 @Haruki

@MarquinhosLION wrote:

@We loves local guides in all the world @LGConnect. 😂😁🙌@OSAMA

Regards from Brazil!