VictorOmebije's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: I AM A LEVEL 9 LOCAL GUIDE

@PaDeSSo

It was not only a  thrill to reach Level 9, watching each moment of attaining it with a nine star category but also a proud moment. Now  aiming for Level 10 is of course something of great  great contribution and there by attaining satisfaction and being contented.

jojo
Level 10

@PaDeSSo

It was not only a  thrill to reach Level 9 watching each moment of attaining it with a nine star category but also a proud moment. Now  aiming for Level 10,  is of course something with great  contributions and there by attaining satisfaction and being contented.

jojo
Level 10

@PaDeSSo

It was not only a  thrill to reach Level 9 watching each moment of attaining it with a nine star category but also a proud moment. Now  aiming for Level 10,  is of course something with great  contributions and there by attaining satisfaction and being contented.

jojo
Level 9

@VictorOmebije It’s a great achievement for a local guide 

Congratulations!!!

Level 8

Hi @VictorOmebije, Congratulations dear. Go ahead and share you moments and activity to local guides connect.

Level 10

Thank you my brother @jojo522

You have mentioned me 3 times in same topic, thank you

Great job, si do i want to reach the last level better by best contributing

Warm regards

Level 10

Así es exelente

CesarRodriguez
Level 8

Congratulations!

I recently reached level 8, but I've still got along way to go

Level 1

Congratulations Victor! I'm a level 1 Local Guide and will be looking from you your support and Guidance so I too can be a Level 9 someday!

Level 6

Congratulations @VictorOmebije! Your so close to going to the island