cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: I AM A LEVEL 9 LOCAL GUIDE

Thank you

@MahmudPolash wrote:

By the way you already have got level 10 badge. Congrats for being a legend LG. @VictorOmebije. It's about all of @G1vn @AlexanderKudrin @PaDeSSo @Souravg90 and our dream what you have achieved already.

@MahmudPolash. All I can only tell you is that it is achievable. Just keep on...

Level 10

That's it Bro...That's it... One point, one step, one level ...at a time and you will be there.

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @VictorOmebije

You are my inspiration, i hope i can reach to last level too like you, now i take your spirit in order i can reach 9th level first, thank you

Level 10

@PaDeSSo, You may also consider joining the World wide Map Edit by @HelloSamsonR (if you haven't). It will be a good meet-up to jump start you.

Level 10

Many thanks @ProfArunCM

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@VictorOmebije Heartiest CONGRATS!

& Best wishes

@carryminate

@Movingshade

@JohnnyE

@U-royFelixA

@VictorOmebije wrote:

Hi, guys!!! I'm so glad to announce that I am now a Level 9 Local guide.... I feel so energized

@HelloSamsonR@OSAMA @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @SanyaOdare @Ch-Marwen @iykmba @ProfArunCM

.Screenshot_2017-06-18-18-34-41.png

Level 10

Wait hold on for a moment. Is this an implication that in a matter of just one month you managed to accrue 50,000 points and emerge as level 10?!

Also people congratulating you for something you've already exceeded beyond. Teach me your ways!

Level 8

Congratulations

Best wishes For You

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to join the world wide edit @VictorOmebije? Could you want to tell me, please..

Level 9

@Movingshade, keep contributing, add missing places, photos, edit maps, check facts, write reviews and rate places. Work hard and you'll be there soon. 🙂

Level 9

@G1vn wrote:

Congratulations! Soon I will catch up 🙂

That the spirit @G1vn. Keep up great work, I am right behind you. 🙂

Level 7

keep it up .... 😄