VictorOmebije's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: I AM A LEVEL 9 LOCAL GUIDE

@Somsenater wrote:

@VictorOmebije that's such an amazing accomplishment!  You're so close to Level 10!  Keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you so much @Somsenater. Your kind words are quite encouraging

Level 10

Level 10

@AkmalBThank you so much

Level 10

Thank you so much @AbdullahAM

Level 10

Thank you My Brother @iykmba see you at the top

Level 10

Naaaaa @LucioV. I uploaded this to inspire everyone... I strongly believe it shouldn't take you that long (All things being equal)

@LucioV wrote:
Congratulations!! I think i will reach this target, maybe, by the end of the year!!!

Level 10

Wooow!!! @HelloSamsonR, @iykmba, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Yusuf-Yerimah, @SanyaOdare, @OSAMA, @UzomaJ, @Mayford @Anonymous,

I recently stumbled on the works of @U-royFelixA and I was wowed!!! He is now a Level 9; he has really been working.

Capture m.JPG

I celebrate you sir. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Level 9

@VictorOmebije , that's true it's more than two weeks and he is going to Level 10 now 😁😊👍👍👍

@VictorOmebije wrote:

Wooow!!! @HelloSamsonR, @iykmba, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Yusuf-Yerimah, @SanyaOdare, @OSAMA, @UzomaJ, @Mayford @Anonymous,

I recently stumbled on the works of @U-royFelixA and I was wowed!!! He is now a Level 9; he has really been working.

Capture m.JPG

I celebrate you sir. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Level 9

@LucioV i trust you

@LucioV wrote:
Congratulations!! I think i will reach this target, maybe, by the end of the year!!!

Level 10

@VictorOmebije 😀 I believe we're all working to impact humanity; making sure people get the right directions and information for place.  Congratulations to everyone. Thanks immensely @VictorOmebije for the kind words.