Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: I AM A LEVEL 9 LOCAL GUIDE

Wow 760000

👏👏👏 

Level 8

Thank you for the excellent explanation as to how to find out how many of Local Guides are at each level.

I have been trying to figure this out, so thank you!

Question.... Is there any way to break down the number of given Guides at any level, as to location, say the United States, then maybe by state?

@JanVanHaver wrote:

Hello @ImadMFarhan, congrats on the level 9. Welcome to the club 😀

If you open your profile and then open the overview of all badges, you will see below each badge how many people have that badge. So that way you can see how many levels 10s there are at any given moment 

Thank you!

Kimberly

Level 10

मित्र इमाद फरहान।           आप लगभग 10 लेवल के स्तर के पास पहुंच गए हैं। बधाई हो आपको शुभकामनाएं मेरी। लेकिन जीवन कहीं रुकता नहीं है आप जहां आप पहुंच गए हो वहां पहले से ही कई मौजूद है। तुलना करना उचित नहीं है। यह ऐसा प्लेटफॉर्म है जहां यात्री की तरह लोग आते जाते हैं। हमें अपने कार्य को महत्व देना चाहिए। मेरी ओर से बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं।

Level 10

Congratulations!  wish your success on all the way to next. It will be not very easy but mission not impossible. Thanks.

Connect Moderator

Hello @kimberlysco80218, not to my knowledge. And I don't think they will ever provide this because of privacy.

By the way: in the meantime I found out that the numbers you can view using the method I explained might not be the total number of level 10 LGs, but only the level 10 ones that have created an account here on Connect.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply