NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Hyderabad Local Guides Logo

Hello Local Guides of Hyderabad , as all the communities of local guides in the world have made their Logos , i wanted one to represent as well .

Since Charminar is what resembles our history i added the image of Charminar blended with the local guides color Orange.

Here is the image , share your feedback on it .

Hyderabad Local GuidesHyderabad Local Guides

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
17 comments
Level 10

Re: Hyderabad Local Guides Logo

Level 10

@NarenChandra logo looks cool. Do you want to paint 'Hyderabad' with National flag colours - Saffron, White & Green ?

Level 6

nice logo it is defenetly shows the history of hyderabad

Level 10

@DanielTh yes i wanted to paint it with national colors but have no idea that i can do it or not, i mean is it ok to use national colors or not ,again some might question of using it . 

i uses orange  because it is local guides official color.

I am printing this stickers for next meetup on Dec 17 .

Level 10

Thanks @SatishBellamkonda i wanted the logo to represent the history .

Level 10

Level 10

Thanks for inviting me to share my feedback. It's a good logo @NarenChandra it's well presented. Good thing too it reflects your cultural history and heritage. 

Level 10

Hi @NarenChandra

Honestly I like this logo at first sight 

Hyderabad means a rich heritage and charminar means hyderabad. 

Every one have their own opinions but my opinion is this is the perfect colour for logo ,because I think national flag could make some confusion for new person  (new person's thought that its a some kind of government's official community )

Its a very nice logo and beautiful creation by you.

Connect Moderator

Charminar is the very well known place in Hyderabad. You have added this in local guides banner is looking batter. @NarenChandra Excellent Logo design dear. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.