味道有很辣的也有微辣的是绝佳的調味品,磨成辣椒粉後就是風靡
國際鼎鼎大名的"Paprika"。另外,還有獨特的辣椒醬名字叫"紅金"。IMG_20151015_114220.jpg

IMG_20151015_114146.jpg

IMG_20151015_114202.jpg

Budapest, 匈牙利
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Hungarian chili 匈牙利紅椒

@Bonjourtaiwan it's good to know! I have never seen so many chilis together, we eat food as spicyless as it gets here in Argentina.

Thank you for sharing this information and photos with us!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

I feel like at home when I look at your photos, thanks for sharing.

I use this chili, and the paprika powder in almost all dishes. I use the 'Red Gold' as well, but I'm lucky to have a homemade version from my grandmother. Have you tried any local food? What did you visit in Hungary? What did you like the most? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Dear @Petra_M

IMG_20151016_171830.jpg

Thanks for your comments.

I also like to eat chili food very much. When I traveled to Budapest, I tasted the famous beef soup(gulyáshús)from Hungary. It was great!

Hi @Petra_M,

The homemade version of paprika must be exceptionally tasty to eat. I hope that one day I can give the homemade version of "Red Gold" a try.

@Bonjourtaiwan 真有意思!謝謝你的分享。一看你的帖子我就想嘗嘗這個傳統匈牙利辣椒。你吃辣椒吃得慣嗎?我能吃微辣,也覺得在每一個菜加點辣椒就會很好吃。這些照片都是你拍的嗎?

我想分享是一張我很喜歡的辣椒。我是在桂林市拍過這種辣椒。

Caption: A photo of traditional Chinese spicies captured in one of the market streets of Guilin. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of traditional Chinese spicies captured in one of the market streets of Guilin. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

This photo is mouth-watering @Bonjourtaiwan, I'm glad that you liked our traditional goulash. 

@TsekoV I'm going to bring some paprika for you after my next visit. By the way, is that an asian paprika paste on your photo? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Dear @TsekoV

Thank you for your comments and sharing. I usually like spicy food very much. China's " spicy 

" is different in each region. Some people like "benumbingly spicy 

", some people like "salty  spicy", others like " sour spicy"... and so on. Anyone can diversify the art and joy of spicy.酸辣海鮮湯酸辣海鮮湯

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

I totally agree with you! China has so many kinds of spices, levels of spiciness and tastes. All of the combinations are unique and are specific for certain places. Do you have a favorite one?

I love eating baozi with spicies. Have you ever tried this taste? Here is a photo I would like to share. The combination is just amazing.

Caption: A photo of Chinese baozi, spicies, soft drinks and a salad. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of Chinese baozi, spicies, soft drinks and a salad. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

@Petra_M Thank you for asking. This is a kind of Asian paprika. One of my favorites to be honest. It is perfect to combine with noodles.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!