PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

HowTo find recent posts in Connect 2.0

I've seen a few people asking how to find recent posts in Connect 2.0. This can be done by opening the topic you are interested in then clicking the "Recent" pill which appears under the featured posts. This will filter what is shown to you.

RecentRecent

3 comments
Level 10

Re: HowTo find recent posts in Connect 2.0

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich but the usage of the filter is really obvious.

But "recent" filter works on first post of the thread timestamp.

In the old connect we had an order based on the timestamp of the LAST post of the thread, resulting some old threads popping out in the list; this was badly used by some user, but was a nice feature that automatically sorted out things about real "trend".

This causes an overexposition of trend and featured topics, and it's really not easy to find user generated content in the topic searches.

So, please, again, ask the team to introduce the "recent interacted" filter as default in topics and, eventually, the opportunity to hide featured topics from the results.

There is an idea in idea exchange for this:  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/All-Ideas/quot-Recent-quot-filter-only-shows-threads-in-first-...

Level 10

Hi dear friend, @PaulPavlinovich,

Where to find "My Recent Posts" [posts published by me], in Connect 2 ? Navigating from Connect Home Page?, 

Could you kindly help, please.

Thanks in advance.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Click on your Avatar (icon) in the top right hand corner and choose My Profile from the menu @TravellerG all of your posts are visible there with the newest defaulting to the top of the view.