SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How you first met with other Local Guides in Connect?

Hi wonderful Local Guides!

I am Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz from India. In Connect, we share our ideas, experience on Local Guides Program and get to meet so many Local Guides day by day. We get a long with many of them in Connect but most of the time, we forget how we first met. Today, I am going to share some of the experience which I remember knowing a Local Guide for first time. I will start with @BishowvijayaP on how I met him in Connect for first time. He is one of the great Local Guides who I know closely. Few months ago, One Local Guide started a post named Which is better in Google Maps, LG Points or Photo Views? In that, I expressed my opinion as Photo Views are better. And then, BishowvijayaP replied as LG Points are better. We then had a long debate on this topic and that is the first time I met him in Connect. At that time, I didn't know that I would become this much close to him. He is such an amazing person.

The second one, I remember meeting a Local Guide for first time in Connect is @HelloSamsonR. He is a wonderful Local Guide who I know. It was a day before the Summit17 results. A best ever memorable post created by @OSAMA bro named Silence before Storm. At that time, we were very excited for Summit result. I was searching every email to know if I would have missed any LG mail 😄 Samson show up everytime and tell us to wait for result. And that is when I first met him in Connect. It is a pleasure to know him. 

The third one, I remember meeting a Local Guide for first time in Connect is @Justine2807. Justine is a best motivating Local Guide who I know. It was the time when Local Guides who all participated in Worldwide Geo Walk posted their Recaps and I get to see a Recap Worldwide Geo Walk Sydney by Justine. I replied to that post and said about the beautiful meetup photos which she shared. From that day, I feel lucky to know her. 

This much I remember about the first time I met a Local Guide in Connect. Tell me, how you met the other Local Guides in Connect for first time. Share here even if you remember atleast one and tag them. Thanks for reading my experience. Happy Guiding! Happy Contributing! :))

Vellore Local Guides
31 comments
Level 8

Re: How you first met with other Local Guides in Connect?

Hi Local Guides!

Share your experience on meeting a Local Guide for first time in Connect. And if you all remember how you and I met in Connect, please share that too because I didn't remember and I want it to be memorable.

@DavidTito, @AlejandraMaria, @ValeriaA_, @ErmesT@ShafiulB, @Kamalhasnainee@AkmalB, @IlankovanT, @NareshDarji, @Osaka78forTRUMP and others! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@SalmaanN You brought some good old memories back and fresh to our minds. Indeed I can't forget how I met you on that day. That day was very terrific :D, exciting and intriguing :D. You are also a wonderful fellow, thanks for sharing your experience with us, very amazing and interesting to read. I have met a lot of people on connect and I have lost count of how I met them, I hope this post will bring some of the memories back :P.

Connect Moderator

Wow.. This is nice topic @SalmaanN bai...

I don't think I can recall much but what I know and will never forget is I found friendship that will last for ever.

I always feel that bonding of love when ever I'm interacting with a LG.

@Justine2807 @HelloSamsonR @ErmesT @ValeriaA_ @OSAMA @SanyaOdare my LG story is not complete without you guys... 👍👌🙌💝

Kind regards 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Thanks for your kind words, @HelloSamsonR. We had a great time on that day. Lets hope to read so many great experiences from Local Guides across the globe. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks a lot, @Sagir bhai. You are right, this friendship will last forever. I was thinking to write about you too but I then remembered that we first met on Worldwide Google Maps hangouts call and later then in Connect. 😄 I too feel the same bonding with all of you! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN

Wow what a nice topic is this,it's really come with some great memories and lovely moments,

Let me remember how we met 😀😀😀

If you remember,just please share with me,

Thanks

Have a great day

Level 9

OMG Broooo @SalmaanN , am smiling now ,

Memories memories OMG , 

Yeah i remember that night and @HelloSamsonR said just keep calm what will happen will happen go to sleep hahaha

Then after a while he wrote the same hahahah

It was one unforgettable night , it was a friendship wave as our great big bro @ErmesT like to said 😁😁😁😁

Level 8

Hi @AkmalB bro.

Thanks for your kind words. I am glad you like it. I too will try to remember when we first met in Connect. 😁

@AkmalBwrote:

Hi @SalmaanN

Wow what a nice topic is this,it's really come with some great memories and lovely moments,

Let me remember how we met 😀😀😀

If you remember,just please share with me,

Thanks

Have a great day

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Haha, @OSAMA bro. You made me exactly remember what happened that day. 😁 Yeah, @HelloSamsonR said, what will happen will happen to us everytime. I wish to see the same friendship wave this year too before Summit results. Hahha. 😄 Thank you so much, bro. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides