Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to write hotel reviews

I would also suggest to include things like

• do the windows open
  • can you hear noises from outside?
  • can you hear noises from the rooms around you?

This helps people like me who find it difficult to sleep in noisy environments.

Level 7

Thanks for these tips, very useful as a template!

Level 10

Stay here for couple of days and experience its services.

@kmajewski

Level 7

@kmajewski thank you for sharing an effective thoughts.This will help me in writing my next review surely 😊

[Fahim]
Level 6

This is a great write-up, @kmajewski - I think the points of  Tell others what the hotel’s location is really like Give a sense of the vibe of the hotel and who might enjoy staying there are really important and may tend to be overlooked. I know in a few of my own hotel reviews I focus on the rooms themselves and amenities, but it's critical to touch on the locations as some hotels may not have bars or restaurants within and visitors may want to be close to those options. Also, a hotel that is great for those in the airline industry may not be the best bet for kids, so also another important aspect. I try to include relevant information in my reviews and there is never a halt in learning how to improve. 

Level 7

yes. the thing you said is very important because it is very necessary the security which is provided by any hotel is good or bad.......

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this useful tips @kmajewski

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Always wonderful to put payment methods in countries where credit card penetration is low, this information is critical. Some add cover charges for covering other means of payment 🙂 I once ran out of cash on an out of town trip and transferred the money online (which they were fine with). Such info always helps! 

Regards, 
Nabeel 

Level 6

Hotel reviews are not for anything but the people who runs the hotel, what areas need attention, not enough of or too much of. It's more for the hotel staff themselves. Its an analysis for the management know exactly what areas of the business needs grooming or remove some things because of a certain reason that has been happening too often or not.

It shows you weaknesses and strengths.

HAWAIIANBORN100%MAUIBOI
Level 10

@kmajewski it's very helpful thank yiu

Ahmed Lotfy