AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How to write a museum review

Hi @KlaudiyaG
I was impressed also by the National Taiwan Museum of Art, but I would like to recommend the Otsuka International Art Museum in Japan🧐. I visited 15 years ago, so unfortunately there are no pictures😯

Famous paintings around the world such as religious paintings are produced with pottery as the most elaborate counterfeit in the world and are exhibited in a state not deteriorated for more than 1,000 years. It is said that someday the genuine murals will remain even if they decay. For wall paintings and church religious paintings, the space is accurately measured📐. If you do not have time and money but would like to visit museums around the world, you can solve it by visiting Tokushima in Japan for only a few days😉

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

@AriMar Grea ideas!  much detailed, thanks for share another review series...

There are so many museums in Bangladesh.

In our Last Meet Up we chose an Ancient and traditional area to visit. There was also our Bangladesh Folk Art & Craft Foundation Museum. A very attractive place to visit our culture with tons of feature collection. 

In our country, it is forbidden to capture photos from the museum insides. But as visitors everyone want to takes some shoots who can stop them...

We have some photo collection but only a few by the permission of the authority...

Handy craft - Hand made Bangladesh MapHandy craft - Hand made Bangladesh MapMuseum insideMuseum inside

Zainul AbediZainul Abedin museumn museumA photo which is represent Our village cultureA photo which is represent Our village cultureWheelchair Accessibility entrance  of the MuseumWheelchair Accessibility entrance of the MuseumZainul Abedin museumZainul Abedin museum

Level 9

Thank you @AriMar for your awesome post. I find it very helpful and important. Museum is one of the most significant place for review. If we all local guides give review properly for all museums, it will be very effective in Google Maps.

Level 9

Nice post @AriMar thank you for sharing with us...

Level 10

Thanks dear @AriMar for sharing this very helpful information to follow

Level 2

beautiful

Level 1

nice analysis. thanks

Level 10

Hi @AriMar

Thank you for this post

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Level 7

I really enjoyed your post & found it to be very helpful/ informative.

The_Triad_Reviewer
Level 8

Thanks AriMar as a googler. I really feel how can I write an appropriate review about a place on Google Maps. It's not only help me but  also other Google contributors to write better reviews than ever. 

Good luck for you.