Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 7

Re: How to take photos of sports venues

Hi @Christina-NYC

Thank you for the beautiful and informative post on clicking pictures of sports venues. 

I am a big follower of Cricket and had the opportunity to visit several sporting venues. Needless to mention, I got majority of them captured through my lenses and while reading your post, I could easily comprehend the mistakes I was making all this while and therefore plan to improve my skills henceforth. 

Having said that, here are few pictures I have clicked so far. 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

google-plus.pngtwitter.pnggoogle-maps.pnglinkedin.pnginstagram.png

Level 5

Beautiful pictures! Good tips ๐Ÿ‘โšฝ๐Ÿ€

I love sports, I will practice the tips the next time i have the opportunity, thank you!

Level 6

Great tips Cristina, thanks for being family to us. 

Level 9

@Christina-NYC  Thanks for sharing a very useful tips.... Wow great shoot..

Level 8

Very nice compilation and awesome shots there. 

Level 10

Very useful tips. Really helpful.

Thanks for sharing this useful tips and beautiful pictures with us @Christina-NYC

Level 6

Great tips will remember these tips on next shoot ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Level 8

Thanks @Christina-NYC for the tips, some of the pictures are lovely! Like you, love to explore the food and can't do without a bite with all that cheering;)

Sharing some pics of stadium below.

Cheers!At a recent IPL cricket match in Wankhade stadium Mumbai, flags laid out for the Mumbai Indians fans.At a recent IPL cricket match in Wankhade stadium Mumbai, flags laid out for the Mumbai Indians fans.

Indian Super League football match inaugural at Dr. D.Y. Patil Sports Stadium in Navi Mumbai.Indian Super League football match inaugural at Dr. D.Y. Patil Sports Stadium in Navi Mumbai.

Two Super League teams playing at D.Y. Patil stadium.Two Super League teams playing at D.Y. Patil stadium.

Off season visit to Wimbledon.Off season visit to Wimbledon.

Statue of Fred Perry at one of the Centre court entrances near the museum, Wimbledon.Statue of Fred Perry at one of the Centre court entrances near the museum, Wimbledon.

Level 10

Superb Pics ๐Ÿ™‚

Atma Ram
Level 7

@Christina-NYC

That's a fantastic post. Beautiful photos.