Level 8

Re: How to take photos for vacationers

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel and Marina, Fort Lauderdale

Level 8

Deevana Krabi Resort

Level 2

@Victoria_v@DrShaunak@koushik_sarkar@MahabubMunna@KinWanGoGo@SumaiyaZafrin Thank you for sharing the great vacation and hotel photos that you've taken!

Level 10

I should thank you for mention me in your post. Thanks again. 

Level 7

Thank you for all the tips @Christina-NYC !
I think I will start some king of  general tips for photography topic. For this one, I would have added 2 things.

Put your camera low (1.2 ~ 1.4 meters)
Common mistake is to take a photo from your height. Usually you'll just tilt your camera and your photo will be "casual".
Puttaing your camera low allow you to not tilt the camera and to emphasize the furniture of the room.

Lower the toilet seat
If you're taking bathroom photos, nobody wants to see what's inside. Just lower the seat before your shot 🙂

Level 5

Thank u so much for the photography tips! Being disabled I don't travel much so my pics r limited to stores and restaurants. I have been working on trying to find the best way to photograph them.  I usually try to get an outside veiw and an inside veiw but am not sure how to do a store.  Any tips on that??

Level 7

Hi @Xraventoes

Usually to take a store in photo, professionals have to lower their cameras to make the store bigger and more beautiful. If you are in a wheechair, tyou can take a picture from your height (~1.30 ~1.50m max).

Try to take large pictures of the ways, closer pictures of the products if the store sell something specifc. Try to respect angles like front shots (0°) and diagonal shot (45°).

Level 9

Thanks @Christina-NYC for nice tips.

Thanks @Victoria_v for wonderful photo from travelling.

Level 9

Hello everybody!

Thanks @Christina-NYC for nice tips .

I would like to share some photos too.

I like to travel. My favourite destination is Greece.This year I visit Bulgaria.Podos,Faliraki,Hotel CalipsoPodos,Faliraki,Hotel CalipsoPodos,Faliraki,Hotel CalipsoPodos,Faliraki,Hotel CalipsoBulgaria,Sunny Beach,Cascadas Family ResortBulgaria,Sunny Beach,Cascadas Family ResortBulgaria,Sunny Beach,Cascadas Family ResortBulgaria,Sunny Beach,Cascadas Family Resort