Awesome Tips @Christina-NYC

Thank you so much for sharing.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 6

Re: How to take photos for nature lovers

Hiking trail in JohannesburgHiking trail in Johannesburg

Level 6

Thanks for the Amazig Tips! Would defiantly keep all these things in mind while taking pictures. #localguide

Level 8

Absolutely love this thread! 🙂 Being a nature lover and hiker I try to keep these points in mind when i shoot! 🙂 Here are a few of mine from my solo travels!

Beautiful Queenstown, New ZealandBeautiful Queenstown, New ZealandPaddling in Milford Sound :)Paddling in Milford Sound 🙂

Bag End, Hobbit Movie Set, New Zealand :)Bag End, Hobbit Movie Set, New Zealand 🙂

Cycling in Leknes, NorwayCycling in Leknes, Norway

Aurlandsfjorden, NorwayAurlandsfjorden, Norway

Level 10

@Christina-NYC really useful tips.. learning something new everyday.. 🙂

Level 8

Thank you so much Christina for sharing your ideas of taking pics naturally. Look forward to see more topic like this. I am also very interesting to learn more about taking pic by mobile, and do you have any thoughts, ideas, recommendations, tips and so on regarding this issue?

Regards

Sma Sayeed

#GLG

#Bangladesh

Level 9

Wow! Nice photos and useful tips. Thanks, @Christina-NYC for sharing the tips and other Local Guides for beautiful photos. I am pleased to share what I captured thru my Pixel 2 XL:

Photo: Bousra WaterfallPhoto: Bousra Waterfall

Bousra Waterfall is one of the tallest and biggest waterfalls in the country, located in Mondulkiri Province in Cambodia.

Photo: Lake view around Angkor Wat TemplePhoto: Lake view around Angkor Wat Temple

The photo of lake view located in the surrounding of the biggest religious temple in the world, Angkor Wat Temple in Siem Reap province, Cambodia.

Photo: Sunset over the lakePhoto: Sunset over the lake

The above photo is the view of the sunset over a big man-made, Kamping Puoy Reservoir, during the Pol Pot regime located in Battambang.

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous

I like all post here with pictures, but yours have something special (magic). Thank you.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r