Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to take photos at street markets

Great tips, @Christina-NYC - with a lot of these markets popping up in South Florida, these pieces of advice will definitely come in handy. I've tried following these tips in my recent visit to the Yellow Green Farmer's Market (photos below). Markets are definitely fun to shoot, and interacting with the vendors and learning more about them and their products is enriching as well. 

IMG_20181028_132647.pngIMG_20181028_133135.pngIMG_20181028_134211.pngIMG_20181028_132909.png

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Interesting photos @SP31!

Exotic market.!

Thank you for shsring.

Former Google Contributor

I did indeed @GeorgesHR

In one of my last trip to Berlin I was lucky enough to visit one of the best Christmas Market of the city, called Gendarmen Markt. Here is a picture of it. 

A picture from Gendarmen Market in BerlinA picture from Gendarmen Market in Berlin

If you are planning to visit Berlin in this period my advise is to go to this market only after 5pm, as that is the usual opening time.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Christina-NYC,

Thank you very much for these helpful tips and guidelines. 

I am sharing with you a photo that I took several time ago of a stand at a Moroccan market. 

Caption: a stand of dry fruits at a Moroccan market (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: a stand of dry fruits at a Moroccan market (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@Christina-NYC These are nice tips and thanks again for this helpful post.

Dolls hanging on the glass wall...Dolls hanging on the glass wall...

Level 8

Helpful post for local guide. Thanks for letting me know about the street photography
Anonymous
Not applicable

Central Municipal Athens Market

Near Market AreaNear Market AreaMeat marketMeat marketMeat marketMeat marketMeat marketMeat market

Level 8

Thanks for sharing these tips with us

Level 8

Great tips! Should try these out soon 🙂

Level 8
Level 8

Manta!!!! Santa Marianita, I miss it so much! :')

Glenn Guiao