Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to take photos at street markets

@Christina-NYC Great tips in a very organized manner. THANKS!!!

Here are a few that I shot in a fish market in Coquimbo, Chile, & a produce truck in Manta, Ecuador.Coquimbo, Chile fish marketCoquimbo, Chile fish marketCoquimbo, Chile fish marketCoquimbo, Chile fish marketManta, Ecudor Back of truck produce marketManta, Ecudor Back of truck produce market

Level 8

@MahabubMunna, Nice photography brother. Thanks for sharing with us. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

@PrestonAZTXMN

Thanks for sharing the wonderful street market photo with us.
Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi @Christina-NYC

Good Morning and Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing very helpful tips for Market Photography with us. 

Thanks again.

LetsGuide!

Level 8

Hi @helga19

Thanks for sharing your market photography with us. 

Nice clicks!

LetsGuide!

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT

Thanks for sharing your street markets photos with us. 

The colour of the photograph is excellent. 

Thanks again for share with us. 

LetsGuide!

Level 3

So nice photo

Level 8

Hey @Christina-NYC

Your photos are professional.
Lighting is great.

IMG_8757.JPG

ehsang
Former Google Contributor

These are very nice tips. Thanks for sharing.

I am always very shy when taking a photo of someone`s stall of booth. I only wish I could take as nice photos as the one below.

I am sharing a photo of one of my favorite markets - The Food Market of Aix-en-Provence.

Aix-en-Provence Food Market. Photo by Local Guide 007Decky@Aix-en-Provence Food Market. Photo by Local Guide 007Decky@

@Sorbe Didnt you visit some nice Christmas markets last week? Share some photos here!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

@Christina-NYC good advices, as usual. My favorite moment to visit a market is early when all products are fresh and not have been manipuled them so much.  If I see a shelf fill with products perfectly order, I cuold not resist to capture a photo of them with my phone.

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram