Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: How to take great photos in low light

@brunotag This looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Level 2

@zafahim This is a beautiful shot, thank you for sharing!

Level 2

@RussKH these are great photos taken during nighttime! The wet streets definitely add to the glow of the evening lights. Thank you for sharing!

Level 2

set the camera on mf manuel focus

Level 7

@Christina-NYC thank you madam 

[Fahim]
Former Google Contributor

Wow @TravelNotes, I don't know which is more amazing, your photo or the sunset itself. 🙂 All I can say is bravo and thank you for sharing this gorgeous picture with us!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Many wonderful shots... Appreciate all contributors... Thanks dear all.

Hi @Christina-NYC, I fully agree with and appreciate your tips - Great! 

Can I add a point more, Please?

After proper framing & focussing, 'Take a deep breath, Hold, & then Click' & release the breath'. This can still reduce further shake [this is equally applicable, for any (camera & mobile) shots, as well].

I too wish to contribute few shots, both hand held & stand photos.

1. Stand Photo on DSLR (Sony) of Mysore Palace, during Dasera (2018)

2. Hand held, Mobile

3. Hand held, DSLR (Zoomed)

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

A great piece of advice @TravellerG.

Even great pro photographers under pressure 

can bypass this simple advice of yours.

Thank you.

Level 10

Thanks dear friend, @Anonymous, Yes, I have been meticulously doing this; also, I teach the same thing, in my classes. I don’t know, how much this point will be appreciated in this platform.

Thanks for your response,

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@Christina-NYC Woow, nice photos and guide. Thanks for sharing.