PradeepMalu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to share photos and videos from Google Photos to Google Maps from laptop?

I don't know how to share photos and videos from Googel Photos to Google Maps from my laptop?  When I click the share button (at top right) on Google Photos after selected photo/s or video/s, I get four options - 'shared album, create link, face book and twitter'.  No way, the selected photos/videos can be posted to Google Maps!  Is there a way to post photos and videos to Google Maps?

From my mobile phone (android), it can be done very easily but not from the desk top/laptop.

Please sugget..

Google Maps contributor
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: How to share photos and videos from Google Photos to Google Maps from laptop?

Hi @PradeepMalu:

To share videos onto maps is not possible on desktop at the moment, only on mobile (Android or iOS).

Please continue to share from mobile if possible.

You can read a bit more about it here.

Thanks!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Re: How to share photos and videos from Google Photos to Google Maps from laptop?

Hi @PradeepMalu:

To share videos onto maps is not possible on desktop at the moment, only on mobile (Android or iOS).

Please continue to share from mobile if possible.

You can read a bit more about it here.

Thanks!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

As @Shirley told you @PradeepMalu this time you can't share your photos/videos from Google photos to Google Maps via laptop/desktop not available.

Better you login the same Gmail account in Google Photos app in your any Android device/iphone, by doing this you can access all your photos/video in the Google Photos app and you can share too in Maps also.

Google Moderator

Hello @PradeepMalu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

As @IshantHP_ig and @Shirley told you, at this moment it is not possible to share photos or videos from Google Photos on Google Maps via computer. 

I am going to change the label of your post to How-tos section since it fits better there!

P.S. Thank you for helping @Shirley and @IshantHP_ig!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!