EricMartinezPH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How to say I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU in 27 Languages - Local Guides Edition

Thanks a lot dear friend @ErmesT! It's really interesting how many cultures and languages we come across in KG events like this! We'll definitely do more videos with a similar theme!

Great effort by the way with you local initiatives, passionate as always! 🙂

Have a great weekend!

Level 9

Hi, Eric! Just saw your post here on Connect, reminds me of Local Guides Summit 17 last year. Time flies too fast!
Your video is very interesting! Let me add the Indonesian language here:

I Love You = Aku Cinta Kamu

Thank You = Terima Kasih
Indonesian have some similarities with Malaysian (Bahasa Melayu), so maybe you'll see another similar answer from our fellow LG from Malaysia. Anyway, keep up the good work. We truly need some fun post like this to get to know each of us better.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @EricMartinezPH,

That will be so cool if you decide to make like another language challenge. The community will definitely have a loads of fun and I would love to participate in the next one, so I'll be on the lookout. 🙂

I know what you mean, because I also used to use Duolingo to learn Spanish, but now I mostly use the help of my dear colleague and fellow moderator @JavieraAu to help me out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@Aruni I would like to ask you a question.

What is the difference between Chan Rak Ther and Phom Rak Khun. Is it different when a male and a female speaks?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@EricMartinezPH This is a great initiative!

I am looking forward to hearing more about it and your plans for the future version of it.

Hi @EricMartinezPH,

I loved your video, thanks for sharing.

These are the Hungarian versions:

I love you - Szeretlek

Thank you - Köszönöm

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hey @EricMartinezPH,

Thank you, too. 

It would be very funny for all the community, to do this again. I am inn, just give the phrases.

It was hard for you to learn Russian because of the alphabet, I suppose? I don't remember this, but now when my son is learning English, I found it's hard for him sometimes to differentiate the letters.

До Свидания! (Do Svidaniya!) - Goodbye!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @MutiahA, indeed time flies very fast! Hope to see you again next year and thanks for adding your piece too! We'll definitely do another video like this with even more Local Guides form everywhere 🙂

Level 10

Hi @KlaudiyaG, we'll definitely be up for that! I'm getting so many great comments from fellow Local Guides and I'm super stoked it was interesting for many.

Level 10

Hi @TsekoV, we'll definitely do another video like this with even more Local Guides form everywhere 🙂