EricMartinezPH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How to say I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU in 27 Languages - Local Guides Edition

Hi fellow Local Guides -

We just published a very interesting video in our YouTube channel that showcases many of the Local Guides that attended the most recent Local Guides Connect Live in San Francisco last October.

We couldn't pass up the opportunity to whip up a useful video like this one to take advantage of the summit where we rubbed shoulders with some of the best and most passionate Local Guides from around the world. We asked all of them to say these common phrases in their own native language:

I Love You

Thank You

We hope to spread more word about the program and to share how excited we are to be part of it as we get to know tons of things we didn't know about other cultures and we get to forge life-long friendships

Click HERE to see the video in our channel In Between Maps

Alternately, this is the direct link: https://youtu.be/Z2FpHSciClo

Connect Live 2018 VideoConnect Live 2018 Video

We'd appreciate if you can also SHARE this to your fellow LGs and other friends who don't know about the program yet so we can make our community even bigger!

Cheers and have a great weekend ahead!

@EricMartinezPH & @GrethelP

🙂

Managua, Nicaragua
62 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: How to say I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU in 27 Languages - Local Guides Edition

Hi @EricMartinezPH,

Thanks for sharing with us.

Really great for the community to learn this precious phrase in different languages. 

In Vietnamese, we have two versions - Anh yêu em and Em yêu anh. For thank you - we usually say cám ơn!

Just as a note, probably due to the post seemed as a promotion and out filter may have picked it up, as they run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Hi @EricMartinezPH

This was a really entertaining post. I jumped on it just to point out a slight difference in translating "I love you" in Italian. For close friends or member of family you use "Ti voglio bene", for your partner or the person that you are in love with "Ti amo". 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @EricMartinezPH,

I saw the video you have shared. It's amazing! I really liked your idea and it was great hearing so many languages.

I didn't see someone saying "I love you" and "Thank you" in Hebrew, so I will write it for you in Hebrew and with English letters, so you will be able to read it.

I love you - Ani Ohev Otah - אני אוהב אותך

Thank you - Toda - תודה

Keep on good posts like this and have fun 🙂

Happy weekend!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @EricMartinezPH

I’m proud to be part of of this video. 

A lot of people will now know to say I Love You or Thank in my native language 

Tchaba!

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr

Hi @EricMartinezPH

That's a really interesting post. I will contribute with the words in Portuguese.

I love you - Eu te amo / Te amo.

Thank you - Obrigado / Obrigada (depending on the gender of the person). 😃 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Thank you @EricMartinezPH for the video you shared, it is so cool! 

I saw that the Albanian language was not part of this video, so I am adding them now:

I love you- Të dua

Thank you- Faleminderit

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@EricMartinezPH thank you for video!

There isn't Greek either, so there you have it:

I love you: Sagapo - Σ'αγαπώ

Thank you: Efharisto - Eυχαριστώ

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @EricMartinezPH,

Great video, thanks for sharing!

I really enjoyed this, and of course I will pitch in with the Danish version. They are very similar to the Swedish ones, just spelled slightly different. 

For thank you, we say Tak, and for I love you, we say Jeg elsker dig!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Really great idea @EricMartinezPH! Thank you for sharing. 

I am from Bulgaria but I am speaking Japanese, so I will write it for you in Bulgarian and Japanese, and with English letters, so you will be able to read it.

Japanese:

Thank you: ありがとうございます。Arigato gozaimas.

Love you: 愛している。Aishiteiru

Bulgarian: 

Thank you: Благодаря. Blagodarya

Love you: Обичам те. Obicham te

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!