LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How to report wrong videos?

I was about to report this video, that is wrongly uploaded to "Golden Gate Bridge", while is the "Bay bridge", but I had a 404 error.

This is the exiting URL: https://www.google.com/cbk?output=report&ugc=1&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&hl=en&gl=it

9 comments
Level 10

Re: How to report wrong videos?

@LucioV I am able to flag this on the mobile Maps app.

In Desktop, I took a long time but could not seem to find the video. Are you having the same experience with flagging other videos or just this one?

Level 10

Hi @StephenAbraham from desktop, all the videos cannot be reported, by my experience, so I think this is something to fix.

I will tag @DeniGu here just to escalate this issue.

Thanks for trying out, I will report on mobile app.

Google Moderator

Hi @LucioV, thanks for reaching out.

I couldn't find the video you're talking about, it must have already been taken down. It's possible someone reported this issue before you and the video got removed. 

I'm able to report videos both on desktop and on my mobile device from the three dots.

Have you tried to report a video for a different location? You can also clear your cache and cookies before trying, and make sure that your app or browser are updated.

If this issue persists, let me know. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @DeniGu the video is still there (I was able to report it using mobile Google Maps, anyway), and the issue is still there.

Tried in an incognito window, as well as with another browser, and I always have the same 500 error.

May I share the link privately with you? Or with a CM that could share in your reserved boards?

Thanks!

Google Moderator

Can you share the link of the video here, @LucioV

And could you try to report a video for another POI and let me know if you experience the same issue?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DeniGu I also tried from my Chrome browser on desktop and I am getting Error 500 after submitting the report.

Level 10

Thanks @DeniGu I don't want to share in public the link to the video for privacy reasons 😉

I've sent you in a private message.

I will try to find another video that deserves a report, and I will try; I don't want to try randomly on another video 😉

Google Moderator

Thanks for sending me the link, @LucioV

And thanks @StephenAbraham for trying to submit a report, too.

I've escalated this internally and we'll investigate further. Thanks to both for bringing this issue to our attention!

Level 10

Yes, there is some problems about reporting videos and some spheres. Every time I face such problem I try to change device from PC to phone or vice versa. But anyway this problem should be resolved basically.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides