YashwanthAVY21's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to report Blocked streets?

How can I report a street which is blocked for certain reasons like, Road is being repaired, some event taking place, some marathon/rally would take place and add more details about it?@sonnyNg @

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How to report Blocked streets?

Hi @YashwanthAVY21,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For the moment, the option is to report closure of a road, that you may provide further information as construction or local event.

I have moved your post to How-tos, for more convenience. In case you may have any further details and ideas, please do not hesitate to share on Idea exchange.

Just as a thought, you may also check Reporting Road Segments on Google Maps and Option to mark as a temporarily closed for future reference.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @YashwanthAVY21,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For the moment, the option is to report closure of a road, that you may provide further information as construction or local event.

I have moved your post to How-tos, for more convenience. In case you may have any further details and ideas, please do not hesitate to share on Idea exchange.

Just as a thought, you may also check Reporting Road Segments on Google Maps and Option to mark as a temporarily closed for future reference.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

@sonnyNg thanks a lot for responding to my question. I'll surely check it out soon.😀👍